In the constantly evolving and fast-paced world of retail, slow IT software and clunky cash registers just don’t cut it anymore. That’s why iconic fashion brand WORLD recently decided to upgrade its systems to new cloud technologies that are changing the way they run their business.
Join us at our next Retailer Meet-up for breakfast and bubbles hosted in WORLD’s flagship Britomart store, and experience how cloud software is transforming retail stores like yours.
WORLD Director, and self confessed tech-novice, Benny Castles, will share how they’ve streamlined the business – from inventory, to operations, to sales. Plus, get all your questions (big or small) answered by cloud expert Mike Jenkins from Vend partner The Instillery.
You’ll learn about:
- Simple ways to use wifi and broadband in your stores for increased visibility
- How cloud apps can give you the advantage over your competition
- Real-life examples of how easy-to-use IT systems can benefit your business and drive sales
- The power that real-time visibility can have in increasing sales
- Insight into ways to monitor and track your business, taking the pain out of managing inventory, stores, staff and customers
- Tips on identifying pain points in your business and easy ways you can fix these with new technologies
All the details:
When: Wednesday 26th August, 7.30 – 9.00am
Where: WORLD Britomart. 60 Tyler Street, Britomart Precinct, Auckland
Who should attend? Retail store owners, managers and business partners
About Cath Carlsen
Cath is Vend's Events and Sponsorship manager, and also our resident adventurer. Before joining Vend, Cath lived a sea worthy life on Super Yachts traveling the world and avoiding sea sickness. After retiring from the high seas she went back into the advertising game. She's a passionate party planner, surfer and loves to give plenty of banter. You can connect with Cath on Twitter, LinkedIn, or Google +.