It’s crucial for retail business owners to get the most value possible from the systems they have in place. Here at Vend, we want to support retailers to bring together the apps they already love to use. That’s why we’re thrilled to announce our newest partnership with BigCommerce!
Vend + BigCommerce – Limited Time Offer
To get things off to a great start, Vend retailers that sign up for a new BigCommerce account before the end of July 2019 will receive the first 3 months of their subscription FREE, by signing up with this offer.
BigCommerce is a leading ecommerce platform with hundreds of built-in features, making troublesome hidden fees and too many third party apps a thing of the past. Retailers can widen their reach by selling on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google Shopping, and online marketplaces like Amazon. Plus, it’s easy to scale their business with a solution that’s built to grow with them—as new features and apps are being added all the time to stay ahead of the latest ecommerce trends.
Instead of an all-in-one retail offering, BigCommerce is focused on being the best ecommerce platform on the market. In the same way, at Vend we want to craft the best POS for retailers around the globe. When retailers bring BigCommerce and Vend together, they enjoy the best of both worlds and even choose their preferred payment provider—with no extra transaction fees.
Once BigCommerce and Vend are set up, retailers can centrally manage their day-to-day operations and have a seamless sync of sales, customers, products and inventory levels. Whether customers shop in-store, online, on social media, or via marketplaces, retailers will only sell the items they actually have. We’ve removed the complexity when it comes to omnichannel sales, so there’s more time to focus on creating a delightful, connected experience wherever customers buy.
So how do Vend and BigCommerce work together?
- Centralized day-to-day operations — Sales, customers, products and inventory can be centrally managed in Vend, while physical and online stores update instantly, saving time on painstaking admin and double-entry
- Flexible inventory across stores — Retailers can choose how stock levels are displayed on BigCommerce: whether orders are fulfilled from one location, or inventory is combined from selected stores and warehouses to sell online
- A real-time view of performance — Sales trends can be instantly identified to compare how brick-and-mortar stores are performing—while retailers can easily track customer spending, profit margins, inventory on-hand, and more
- Increased profit margins — Retailers can truly see what’s making them money—by using Vend with BigCommerce they can get deeper insights into what’s selling best and where, for smarter purchasing decisions
- Engaged and delighted customers — With a central customer database from in-store and online sales, it’s easy for retailers to identify, segment, or reward customers so they continue to make repeat purchases
The Vend and BigCommerce integration is available from today. Until the end of July, retailers that sign up for BigCommerce with Vend can get their first 3 months of BigCommerce FREE when they sign up for an account with this unique offer.
If you’re not using Vend yet, then why not start your free trial today? Alternatively, you can head to vendhq.com/bigcommerce to find out more about Vend and BigCommerce.
About Ashley Gilgrist
Ashley looks after product marketing at Vend — working hard to bring exciting product launches to retailers around the globe. When she’s not busy talking all-things-Vend, Ashley also has a love of tea, candle-crafting, binge-watching, and hiking the pointy peaks of New Zealand.