We’ve been marking down the days in our calendar until Money 20/20 – and now it’s just around the corner!
Money 20/20 is the largest global event focused on payments and financial services innovation. It takes a deeper look at connected commerce, and the intersection of mobile, retail, marketing services, data and technology.
From 25-28 October over 10,000+ executives from financial institutions big and small across 75 countries will converge together in Las Vegas.
This year’s world-class agenda and diverse range of exhibitors certainly won’t disappoint.
550+ EPIC SPEAKERS
Some of the brilliant individuals who’ll be taking to the stage include:
- Dan Schulman – President & CEO, PayPal
- Deborah Liu – Head of Payments & Commerce, Facebook
- Patrick Collison – CEO & Co-Founder, Stripe
- Vinod Khosla – Founder, Khosla Ventures
- Plus many more….
Money 20/20 will also feature numerous track sessions that you won’t want to miss, including:
- POS, Processing & Open Platforms – Exploring how the companies that provide core payments infrastructure are creating new commerce experiences for merchants and consumers.
- Market Research – Covering newly released insights on customers, competitors, and the latest technologies and trends.
- E- & M- Commerce – A review from merchants and e- & m-commerce solution providers on how they enable new, friction-free consumer experiences.
- Issuing Innovations: Credit, Debit & Prepaid – Covering the opportunities and challenges faced by issuers, including how mobile technology and data-driven personalization are changing customer expectations.
- Risk, Security & Fraud – Addressing the complex business issues relating to the application and adoption of fraud prevention technologies such as EMV.
- Global, Real-Time & Cross-Border Payments – An overview of new payments platforms that will disrupt the status quo and address unmet consumer and business remittance needs.
- Product Announcements – Product announcement & demo presentations featuring established players and the latest start-ups everyone is talking about.
BE THE FIRST TO LEARN WHAT’S COMING UP IN 2016
Hear about major product announcements and company launches. Discover the latest disruptive technologies and learn which will have the most impact on the industry in 2016 and beyond.
At Money 20/20 we’ll be unveiling our 2016 predictions, looking at emerging trends and technologies that will make waves next year – following on from our 2015 retail trends forecast last year. In 2016 we know that conversations will continue to be led by the convergence of offline, online, social and mobile retail – that big buzzword ‘omnichannel’.
Plus, you’ll have the opportunity to hear about these predictions and more from Vend CEO, Vaughan Rowsell during the panel discussion Omnichannel POS Solutions for SMBs.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM VEND?
Vend gives retailers of all shapes and sizes everything they need to manage and grow their business. Our POS software enables retailers to accept payments, sell in-store and online, manage inventory, reward customer loyalty, and report on their business in real-time. And, it’s designed for iOS and iPad, which means retailers can get out from behind the counter and run their business from anywhere.
Experience how Vend has enabled over 15,000+ retailers around the world to grow revenue in a competitive landscape. Get a 1-on-1 demo of Vend in action at Money 20/20 from kiosk #30.
It can get pretty hectic at conferences and Money 20/20 will be no exception. Booking in a time in advance is a great way to ensure you see and talk to all the people on your list. Reach out to us and request a time to connect. We’d love to see you!
TONS OF NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES
Mark these do-not-miss networking events in your diary and take advantage of the opportunities to connect with other delegates:
- Industry night – featuring Wyclef Jean (and plenty of dancing)
- Networking reception – taking place in the Exhibit Hall
- Leadership ROI: Investing in yourself – this is a must-attend for C-Level execs. Hosted by Google’s Leadership Coach, Jeanie Fay-Snow, learn what should matter most to good leaders and how to overcome leadership challenges.
GETTING THE MOST OUT OF MONEY 20/20
Join and follow the conversations, catch all the updates, and make the most of your time through:
- Money 20/20 LinkedIn Group
- Money 20/20 on Google+
- Money 20/20’s YouTube account
- The Money 20/20 blog
While you’re at it, why not connect with the organizers and your fellow attendees? Join the LinkedIn Group for weekly Q&As and discussions on Money 20/20. Participate in these conversions, ask questions, and learn as much as you can. If you’re on Twitter, use the official event hashtag #Money2020 to track tweets and find people talking about the conference. Take advantage of these learning and networking opportunities now, so you’ll know exactly what to see and do when you arrive at the conference.
This year Money 20/20 will be one of the biggest and best events in our industry. We hope to see you there!
About Cath Carlsen
Cath is Vend's Events and Sponsorship manager, and also our resident adventurer. Before joining Vend, Cath lived a sea worthy life on Super Yachts traveling the world and avoiding sea sickness. After retiring from the high seas she went back into the advertising game. She's a passionate party planner, surfer and loves to give plenty of banter. You can connect with Cath on Twitter, LinkedIn, or Google +.