It’s happened. You can now add advanced warehousing and inventory management to Vend with Unleashed. Wowsa!
Unleashed’s integration with Vend allows you to easily sync stock and sales information across your retail outlets, ecommerce stores, and multiple warehouses in real-time. You’ll gain greater insights into margins with landed costs, and automatically sync your products, suppliers and other useful info with Xero. (Unleashed’s integration with QuickBook Online is in beta now, too)!
Benefits of the integration
- Stock levels in both platforms automatically sync in real-time.
- Margins for all sales channels are calculated from landed costs in Unleashed.
- All stock movements are sent to Xero (so your Cost of Goods Sold and Stock on Hand are always up-to-date).
- Sales figures for both retail and wholesale channels are centralized
- Sales orders from multiple outlets are sent to Unleashed.
Vend + Xero + Unleashed
With Vend, Xero, and Unleashed you have a comprehensive solution that will save you from hours (and hours) of admin each week.
Who should use it
- Vertically integrated retailers who manage ordering and wholesale distribution via their own warehouse.
- Retailers with advanced inventory requirements like shoe stores and large outdoor retailers.
- Magento users who wish to integrate their sales channels and streamline operations
- Retailers who receive purchase orders in multiple currencies.
How to get started
Click over to Unleashed and take a free trial. We recommend taking a good look at their documentation and chatting with their sales team, too, to make sure the integration is right for y0u and your business.
Unleashed makes a great value-add to any VAR or VSR retail solutions portfolio. Find out more and apply for Unleashed’s partner program on their site or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Tara Benedict
A former retailer (and unabashed nerd) who daydreamed about integrated POS software, Tara now delightedly recruits, promotes, and enables Vend's wonderful channel of add-ons and partners. An ardent sharer of Vend news and events, connect with Tara on Twitter, LinkedIn or Google+ and never miss an opportunity to meet up with the affable Vend team.